We are committed to ensuring full security of all information provided through and transactions conducted at our site
Towards ensuring this:-
- All payments made to ZainTrip through all payment methods are not authorized by the paying party to object or refund them, and the payment is considered final and non-refundable. Therefore, we recommend that you have travel insurance.
- Any modification or cancellation of the flight, ZainTrip is the one that bears the costs of modification and change to the earliest available date
- In the event of cancellation of the flight and the lack of availability of an alternative flight, Zaintrip will provide you with a travel voucher of the same value paid, valid for one year
- We employ appropriate best-of-class technical security measures to protect your personal information
- Information storage is on secure computers and information is encrypted wherever possible
- When you transact on our Site, you are assigned a User Name and Customer Security Codes and then use these codes to access your account
- All messages between us travel in a secure messaging environment
- We monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same
- We review our security arrangements continuously.